Re: WTC and Millend timeline

In a message dated 9/21/01 11:51:29 AM, nhyde@quris.com writes:

<< Do you all think that the attack on the WTC marks such a departure for the

official ME timeline that it should be discarded?  I know many have been

ignoring the ME timeline in favor of real-world events, but what is the

general concensus?

Neal Hyde

No if anything it should be included....

That being said, my game is run in a real world setting and now I building a
responce mission for a convention in Maine, USA.  As it I have had to replace
the module that was to be run there, terrorist planning on using crop
dusters, and 1 Water bomber with Av Gas over NYC, with a pair of old F4
Cosairs armed with Marking rockoets to set it off...

No looking at something else.

DOC Agren

(returning to Lurking mode)