Re: Doesn't someone have an M.E. resource on terrorist groups on the web?

Jeff -

> I have several very extensive lists, like the ones you
> are talking about, in the links at my site.

Thanks; I've already investigated them, to no avail on what I'm looking for.

> Happy hunting.  If you find anything else, please ping
> me at webmaster@millenniumsend.com so I can add them
> to the page :)

OK, I found the site I was trying to find, it's http://members.tripod.com/~fantasian/. Unfortunately, it contains
nothing of worth in my current search.

So, let's narrow this down a little.

I'm looking for information/profiles/analyses on eco-terror groups; primarily those with European/US ties/activities.
Groups noted do not neccessarily have to be real one; fictional groups are fine, provided that the information is of a
nature that can be used; example: Gaia's Fist from the Millennium's End Terror/Counter-Terror sourcebook.

Ideally, there will also be imagery on the groups' logos/tags/graffiti, Modus Operandi of a typical operation they
undertook, and so on.

Any pointes/addresses I can check out, anyone?

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Organiser, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of the ISG. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.