Re: "Soon" is now :)

According to Roger Stenning, on Sat, 22 Sep 2001 the word on the street was...

> Yeah, it DID suck the big one on prices, didn't it (And I *live* in
> London, so expect high prices - THAT 'restaurant' in the basement  - and
> to a bigger degree, the bar on the third floor - was a bloody rip off!).

I didn't expect anything else, with those being the only sources of food
inside the building, and not all that much being available from the shops
across the street...

> Current info from RPGA, by the way, suggests that UKGC 2002, if it goes
> ahead following the events of the last two weeks, will be at the same
> location: Olympia 2.

I'm not sure if I think that's a good or a bad thing (the venue, I mean; and
I don't really see why a con a year from now wouldn't go on after a terrorist
attack a week and a half ago...).

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  If only it were almost easy.

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998