Re: Erosion of Civil Liberties.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: Erosion of Civil Liberties.

In a message dated 9/22/01 8:44:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time, cortana@earthlink.net writes:

If the USG wishes to impose arbitrary searches

      note, the searcges were NOT arbitrary, they were administered to EVERYONE that entered the park, and ONLY to those entering the park.
      if you CHOOSE not to enter the park, there would have been no search.
      therefore, NOT arbitrary
      AND not unconstitutional......

benjamin

We have annual passes.  When I bought the pass, they were not searching bags, nor did they say that they would search them in the future.  It may be argued that they have arbitrarily changed the terms of the original contract.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of this dark line at the beginning of each line of type?  I'm still trying how to figure out this Outlook Express.

Ann