Re: Erosion of Civil Liberties.

In a message dated 9/23/01 12:02:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time, cortana@earthlink.net writes:

In this context, "arbitrary" means "without benefit of probable cause or
warrant".  "Arbitrary" means "the government can do it when it likes, to
whom it likes, whether one person or hundreds of people".

      would you prefer that they only search arabic or muslims entering the park?
LOL, LOVE to hear the PR fallout from that....

      I actually have a player in my group that palyers an Isreali character, and i haven;t yet done anytrhing with that, but i might start

Benjamin