Terrorist Groups/Civil Liberties.

Interestingly enough, one of the things I was going to do with the annual
pass was research the park for a possible ME scenario.  See, there's this
terrorist group, and they take over a famous theme park and attempt to hold
everyone ransom for some fabulous amount from the owners ....

And all the while I was walking aorund the park, I kept thinking of ways to
get around the pack-search at the entrance.  Came up with quite a few, too.
Including the one I had already inadvertantly used.  I forgot about that
small pocket knife in the zipper compartment in the lining .....

Ann