Re: Theme Parks (was Terrorist Groups/Civil Liberties)

Wacko World is the module, Dragon 79.  very campy...  Hell most of the
employee are crooks....  It would be interesting to update the setting to
current timeframe, and do it as an older slightly rundown theme park.

I know I have the whole module around here somewhere.

DOC Agren

    (longterm TS both player and now GM, campaign from 85-?)