RE: Theme Parks (was Terrorist Groups/Civil Liberties)

"Wacko World" Issue #79
Man, I really liked Top Secret back then. ;)

Unfortunately seems most of those old modules would be too "over the top" as
is for ME.

                           Regards,
                           Ted V. Huckaby

+Kyrie Eleison
Ad lucem ex tenebris incedens
"The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is
working."
"To the world, you may be just one person. To one person you may just be the
world"
"Though there is anguish deep in my heart, what if I must search for you
forever?
I will not lose hope, I will not lose faith"