Re: Theme Parks (was Terrorist Groups/Civil Liberties)

Deadline of end of October:

I think I could handle that.

Much personal stuff going on here.  Husband still out of work, two beloved
cats aged 15 years each (brother and sister) died within 7 weeks of each
other.  Him Aug 6th of a cancerous tumor, her yesterday of a broken heart.
As far as I can tell - we spent about $300 to find out that all her tests
were 'normal', and the only thing wrong was that she was refusing to eat.

Rick got two calls about jobs yesterday - one won't pan out - too far away -
the other hasn't returned his return-of-call yet, but things are looking up
slightly.  And we've received two rather nice orders for slot car parts in
the past two weeks, so if ever the darn raw materials come in, we'll be back
in (small) business again!

After taking Titania on her final dr's appointment we went for a drive.  A
long drive.  Up to Valdosta, GA, in fact.  Then over to Waycross, GA, down
to Jacksonville, and so home.   About 700 miles of aimless driving ....

Not sure why.  It seemed like the thing to do.  they were three weeks old
when I got them, bottle-fed them, saw their eyes open ....

Sorry.  Still upset.

Story module will give me something to think about.  Won't be very funny,
though.  I don't write funny at the best of times.

BTW - the 'Unmentionables' module you sent me - pages 9-10 and pages 11-12
were identical.  And page 8 cut off rather abruptly.  I suspect that pages
9-10 were actually missing from the copy I got, and 11-12 got renumbered and
included twice.

take care,

Ann