From: Jeff Pawlowski [mailto:blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 10:29 AM
To: ME-List
Subject: Why the F*CK did they do that??

http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/28/ret.special.operations/index.html

Now... why did we go off and do that?  Will the
admission that we have Operatives "in country" not
just confirm for the Taliban that they need to send
out more patrols to hunt down our guys???

At least the UK has always kept the "We do not comment
on any SAS missions" to keep everyone in the dark.

WHY!