Re: Why the F*CK did they do that??

> I'm all for freedom of the press and believe in reporting as much as
> possible, but that goes beyond the pale.  I'm sure they were patrolling
> already, but this genuinely endangers lives and missions.  This has been on
> several news organization already and is just more evidence of the need for
> operational security.

It actually makes perfect sense...  The politicians and appointees feel
the need to be seen doing something.  Doesn't matter to them if somebody
else is at risk because of it -- after all, if they're not seen as doing
something somebody might remember and they might not get
re-elected/re-appointed.

Okay, so I'm a cynic and pessimist (particularly on politics).