MillenniumsEnd.com <DOWN> & moving host services

MillenniumsEnd.com's Web Hosting service has crashed
in a most horrible way.  In spite of daily backups and
a RAID 5, 2 drives died and "something else" happened
to their server so it will not come back up again.

I think it also has something to do with the Blackouts
in California, since this is where the server was
housed.

I am moving hosting services and we will be up again
in about 24 hours, if I can help it.  The service I'm
looking at will be on the East Coast to better service
Europe, at the slight cost to the West Coast users.

Since all records have been blown away, and I refused
to keep any tabs on emailboxes, I will need to set
them all up again.  Please email me at
blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com with the Subject
EMAILBOX and re-request your email address.

All is not lost, as I've always kept a mirror of the
site on my machine.  We will be operational soon.

My apologies.  If you care to view my former host
information, please go to
http://www.dot-com-hosting.net as it will show you the
entire sum of the dire circumstances.