Re: [ME] Miniguns (again)

Ryan -

> Not to get off on this thread all over again, but for those who question
> whether or not a minigun can be fired from the hip, I hope the following
> photo helps answer all your questions.
>
> http://www.vision-forge-graphics.com/jesse/shooting/dec00-shoot/frame10.jpg
>
> Now I promise to never bring up this subject again....

LOL -what you forgot to mention was the text that went with the photo (go to the root of the folder, and hit return.
WARNING: The page is bloody massively embedded with imagery, and takes forever to load)...
http://www.vision-forge-graphics.com/jesse/shooting/dec00-shoot/

"A minigun!!!  This one's a bit unique in that it's .22 caliber, and is actually made up of 6(?) separate Ruger 10/22's.
At least I THINK they're 10/22's as the gun is loaded with 6 separate 10/22 magazines."

Me thinks you'll find full-bore 7.62mm (definately) or 5.56mm (quite probably) a mite more difficult to handle!

BTW - 17 rounds only at 15 bucks a pop for the P90? OUCH! Absolutely the sod shoulda been smiling! That's a whopping 255
bucks he made!

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Organiser, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of the ISG. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.