Re: [ME] Florida and Bioterror

In a message dated 10/10/2001 12:26:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time, CamaroGen1@aol.com writes:

last i heard, they admit that it was most likely a human caused event, whether or not "terroists" had anything to do with it is still being investigated.
i feel sorry for the loss of the life of the man in florida no matter what the cause, however, IF it was terroists, i am not scared, i find it laughable.....

Being as we are talking about the National Enquirer I would not be surprised if one of their people acquired it in hopes of breaking a major story and shipped it to the main office without taking the proper precautions.  Even if they were writing stories about bin Ladin's underdeveloped privates parts, I cannot see terrorists targeting the Enquirer.  Tom Cruise and Oprah are probably better suspects.

Rob