Re: [ME] Florida and Bioterror

CamaroGen1@aol.com wrote:

>last i heard, they admit that it was most likely a human caused event, whether or not "terroists" had anything to do with it is still being investigated.
>i feel sorry for the loss of the life of the man in florida no matter what the cause, however, IF it was terroists, i am not scared, i find it laughable.....weapon of mass destruction?  it killed one man, and infected one other with no visable signs yet.  if that;s the best they can do, we have little to fear....even IF they buy a starin from some loser scientist for money, delevering said strain in such a way as to cause a large loss of life is pretty slim.  look at the tokyo sarin attack.
>
>Benjamin

Hmm lets see

take 1kg of spores place them into a light oil like corn oil for
instance.  put that into a capsule with a bursting charge and an
altimeter.  launch it say to 3000 m with a weather balloon (army surplus
of course) or toss it out of a cessna.  Do this 20 miles or so up wind
of a major city.  At least in theory the spores will render the area
down wind of it unsafe for hundreds of years not to mention the
immediate cost in lives lost.
This sort of thing has to be taken very seriously as the kind of cheap
threat a terrorist would just love.