Re: HTML Editor

> > The best FTP program that I've seen in a while is
> > "LeechFTP".  I usually use BulletProofFTP since I paid
>
> Kids nowadays.  Why, back in my day, we had to telnet in to port 21,
> and send a binary stream by tooting on a Captain Crunch whistle!
>
> No, seriously.  My preferred ftp tool is ftp, and my preferred HTML
> editor is emacs.

my Hosting Co terminates accounts for using leechftp for uploading
websites. just thought i'd mention it....

anyone coding raw html, textpad now has a lot of html support, but i
don't use it.  at work i've got Dreamweaver, but that's a looooooong
way from being free. (but it does have it's own built in ftp.)

AJ