Re: HTML Editor

Allo Chris

I use Ultraedit32, it is a text editor with tag
listings for html - the reason why I use a text
editor instead of a html composer(like front page)
is that it give total control over the html.

And I used it to make v2 of millenniumsend.com

You can get it at http://www.ultraedit.com/

Have keept it on list to give others and ide about
what they can use if the willl have a crack at
making a website.

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:10:07 -0400
"Christopher J. Kracik" <kracikcj@home.com> wrote:

> I know it's a bit off topic (a bit he says), but I know several of you folks
> have extensive web sites.
>
> Has anyone ever used CuteHTML or Netscape's Composer for basic web editing?
> I mainly need to maintain my pages, and add the occasional a new page (which
> usually starts as a copy of an existing page).
>
> Composer came installed on my new PC, so the price is right.  So as long as
> it won't screw up my files, free is good, especially since it is WYSIWYG.
> CuteFTP is only $20, but is text based (which isn't too much of a problem).
>
> Any comments would be welcome (off list is probably preferred).
>
> Thanks,
> Chris Kracik
>

> --
> Millennium's End list: mail millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with