Re: HTML Editor

> > my Hosting Co terminates accounts for using leechftp for uploading
> > websites. just thought i'd mention it....
>
> Oh? Interesting. Why?

not sure, unless the presence of leechftp is taken to indicate hackers
downloading warez off the site, i really don't know....

> > anyone coding raw html, textpad now has a lot of html support, but
> > don't use it.  at work i've got Dreamweaver, but that's a
> looooooong
> > way from being free. (but it does have it's own built in ftp.)
>
> True, it does, and I found it a right royal PITA to set up and use,
> so I'l back to CuteFTP or WS_FTP, whichever the host
> service interfaces with best (you'd be surprised at some host
> services - some like one FTP client, others hate it!).

Dreamweaver ftp is dead easy, get the site definition window up, click
on remote info, select ftp from the drop down, type in the ftp host,
login & password, and off it goes, what could be simpler ?  i mean,
using bloody ws_ftp is more damn difficult than that !

AJ