Re: Port21

I'll see you and raise you..

> Kids nowadays.  Why, back in my day, we had to telnet in to port 21,
> and send a binary stream by tooting on a Captain Crunch whistle!

In my day, you sailed to Port 21, paddled up the binary stream and Captain
Crunch was the guy who flogged you if you disobeyed orders.

Scott Levy

(Who really isn't that old but felt the spirit of Python channel through
him.)
"Enough marshmallows. Properly placed. Will kill you."
Dr John Alexander
Ex Head of US Army Directed Energy Research.

Miami Cell Nine: Mills End Website
http://connexus.net.au/~becubed/
mailto://becubed@connexus.net.au