Re: F-16s in my backyard

I just heard something disturbing and reasuring at the same time. Our little
county airport (Ontario county NY) which handles VERY small flights and EMS
rescue helicopters, has three F-16s stationed there. More so, the county
just south of us has 3 more. My questions are

1. Are we spreading out to cut dowm on response times and cut down damage in
case of attacks?
2. What is the predecence for this action?
3. What type of support troops do we need to maintin 3 fighters?
4. How wide spread is this? Any one else with interceptors in there back
yard?
5. Any one know anything about this?

weird...

Travis