GenNet Sourcebook.....an apology almost....

I've only had a couple of mails over the last year about the GenNet
sourcebook v2.0, but they were usually asking when i was going to
finish it.

there's not much left to do on it, so hopefully after the xmas holidays
i'll have finished it, and it'll be up at http://www.d-wolf.net soon
after.  i've been saying "gimme a month to finish it off" for about the
last year, so i'll try and pull my finger out and finish it off this
month, and be done....which'll let me do the other source material i've
had help with too, including the Piracy sourcebook, and a revamped
Children Of The Night too......

tara....

AJC