Re: [ME] Florida and Bioterror

In a message dated 10/14/01 1:10:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rjhansen@inav.net writes:

As a couple of other people have pointed out to me, AOL 6.0 doesn't
give people the option of just sending plain text.  I apologize for
getting on your case about this, Ben--you're not responsible for
AOL's decisions in their email client.  It's out of your control, and
hence, I should learn to grin and bear it.  :)

       I am attempting someone's suggestion about how to MAYBE send normal,
so let me know if this one is HTML or not,......

Benjamin