Re: [ME] Florida and Bioterror

According to CamaroGen1@aol.com, on Tue, 16 Oct 2001 the word on the street was...

> As a couple of other people have pointed out to me, AOL 6.0 doesn't
> give people the option of just sending plain text.  I apologize for
> getting on your case about this, Ben--you're not responsible for
> AOL's decisions in their email client.  It's out of your control, and
> hence, I should learn to grin and bear it.  :)
>

>        I am attempting someone's suggestion about how to MAYBE send
> normal, so let me know if this one is HTML or not,......

This one isn't HTML-encoded, so well done :)

The only problem now is that you won't be able to indicate quoted text (see above
-- Rob Hansen's message that you quoted is basically indistinguishable from your
reply to it). So, I would suggest you either add >'s manually before each line of
quoted material, or include some other markers by hand every time you send a
reply to a message...

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  If only it were almost easy.

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998