RE: Mills End Miniatures

I picked up a GZG catalogue from a friend a few years back - there are some
superb models in it. The website is http://www.gzg.com unfortunately it
doesn't have the full catalogue on-line.

My favourites that I have picked up so far are a family of hill billies
(even grandma has her shotgun), triad gang members, yardies and a 3 model
set of pimp and his pro's.

It's mainly space orientated, but they have a range of modern day street
figures including cops, bad guys and wounded. Some of the space forces are
based on todays military, others look quite good as tactical assault teams.
They have a small range of dead and injured which i've found quite useful
when i've needed figures for a game.

I guess if you run an X-file style mission you could use some of the aliens
as well.