Re: Mills End Miniatures

According to Phillips, Kevin, on Mon, 22 Oct 2001 the word on the street was...

> I picked up a GZG catalogue from a friend a few years back - there are
> some superb models in it. The website is http://www.gzg.com unfortunately
> it doesn't have the full catalogue on-line.

GZG are pretty good; too bad Denizen isn't trading anymore, though :(

> It's mainly space orientated, but they have a range of modern day street
> figures including cops, bad guys and wounded. Some of the space forces
> are based on todays military, others look quite good as tactical assault
> teams. They have a small range of dead and injured which i've found quite
> useful when i've needed figures for a game.

There's also a good and very useful set of protestors, with two fairly
peaceful types and two with a club and a molotov cocktail.

My main gripe with GZG is that they use polyester for their vehicle models,
but as all those are far too SF for Millennium's End that's not very relevant
here :)

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  "Those Who Do Do Not Know the Past are Doomed to Reboot it"

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998