Something of a scenario idea

This list is awful quiet lately.

I just read an editorial on the conflict with Afganistan and the writer suggested that Congress issue Letters of Marque.  It must first declare war on terrorism, but once that is done they can issue the letters to non-government organizations and individuals for bounty hunting purposes.  I doubt this will occure in our world, but what if in the ME timeline Congress does this and BE is issued a letter.  This would allow the active hunt for known terrorists.  Or, an individual 'wrongly' hunted by a group with a letter, hires BE to protect him or convince the group they have the wrong man.

Another idea relating to the current conflict.  There are several US civilian missionaries held captive by the Taliban.  The US and allied governments are publicly saying they are not mounting rescue efforts.  If the parents or independant organization, the church that sent them, hires BE to rescue the captives.  While in country the BE team runs into the US Special Forces or British SAS team sent to rescue the captives.  This could be really sticky if they show up at the objective at the same time.