RE: Important dates for terrorism

Have a look at http://www.theterrorismportal.com/

It's got various links for different terror/counter organisations, articles,
loads of other links including:
1972 Munich Massacre
1988 Pan Am flight 103
1995 Tokyo Sarin Attack
1997 Khobar Towers
1998 Us Embassy bombings
2000 USS Cole
2001 WTC and Pentagon

Kev

by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com