Re: GM/Adventure concept...

> > > If I start to scan plans of facility and its surroundings and
> > > put them to my web site, is there enough interest in this list
> > > to start pondering on what kind of security arrangements you'd
> > > like to see on it?
> >
> > Things I'll need to know in order to plan for such a breach on the
> physical side:
>
> 	Could you please read what I wrote? The goal of the concept
> 	was not to get into facility but to describe what you'd
> 	like to see in one as a security arrangement.
>
> 	I removed your badly articulated and nonsensical word bulimia
> 	as irrelevant to above mentioned goal.
> >
> > (Hmm... are my "Paranoia" roots showing, here?!)
> >
> > Hope this helps!
>
> 	Not at all. It was childish attempt to make a bad humour that
> 	kills an idea to get creative minds in this mailing list to
> 	work on something that would provide concepts and ideas for
> 	all. You should be ashamed of yourself.

you know Janne, i really hope that was a joke reply, what Roger put in
was a set of questions that i took to indicate areas to look at when
designing a security system.  your question "what kind of secrutiy
would you like to see" is too broad for a list discussion, i mean, do
you want an answer "i'd like to see a row of anti-personnel landmines a
metre away from the fence on the inside" ? we could be here hours.

by all means, put the map up on the net, we'd all like to see it, but
starting flame wars over a fairly good reply is a real stupid idea.

AJ