Re: GM/Adventure concept...

> you know Janne, i really hope that was a joke reply, what Roger put
> in
> was a set of questions that i took to indicate areas to look at when
> designing a security system.  your question "what kind of secrutiy
> would you like to see" is too broad for a list discussion, i mean, do
> you want an answer "i'd like to see a row of anti-personnel landmines
> metre away from the fence on the inside" ? we could be here hours.
>
> by all means, put the map up on the net, we'd all like to see it, but
> starting flame wars over a fairly good reply is a real stupid idea.
>
> AJ

to expand on this, (sorry, but you've really made me mad today, rant
mode is *on*)

you havent provided *any* information on current security, therefore,
we must assume this is a blank slate upon which to design a security
system, regardless of what you actually said in your post.

the combined knowledge of people on this list, and absence of physical
limitations on security you *could* install mean the place could end up
like fort knox, and even James Bond on a few kilos of Speed wouldn't be
able to get in, you want to start a discussion on security measure, be
my guest, but don't complain when you *do* get replies. (in Rogers
case, a prompt, concise, and meaningful one)

AJ, well pissed off.