Re: A request...

Shawn -

OK, the premise looks good to go, although I'm not so sure BE/BE would risk quite so many operatives in one go, myself!

In any event, I have a little nit-pick on the thumbnails for Robert Warren and Steven MacAllister, though. You describe
them as having server in the "Royal Army".

Sorry, but this left me with the amusing image of a bunch of Royalists from Cromwellian times, riding horses, and
fighting with Musket, Pike, and Sword against the Roundheads of Cromwell's New Model Army!

The more accurate name for the land forces of the United Kingdom is the "British Army". The only two major forces in HM
services with 'Royal' before the descriptive are the Royal Navy, and the Royal Air Force!

> The MPI is set up to require about 20-30 Operatives for
> the Extraction Aspect, 4-5 Operatives for the Negotiation
> Aspect & 10-15 operatives for the HUMINT/ELINT Aspect.
> I am asking as I am interested in adding a bit of flavour
> and some continuity from the rest of the ME world. I figure
> we have such a rich background and even history here on
> the server that it would be a shame not to explore it.

Looks good, even with my misgivings. I'll drop you a line shortly off-list with files that can be read by Mark Baker's
MendChar (MS DOS) character generation system, if you like?

> In the interests of not clogging up the server you can send
> it direct to me... unless there is an interest in seeing who
> all is out there...

Sounds like an interesting adventure - are you going to publish it once it's been played?

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Organiser, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of the ISG. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.