Re: A request...Edited a touch.

Shawn Mulock wrote:

Hello All,

I am working on an assignment that is rather Man Power Intensive. I was thinking about getting some assistance from you lot. I am setting up a Hostage Extraction operation in and around Azerbaijan. It would involve recovering a major Oil Executive and one of the company's Engineers from a rebel group attempting to raise funds for their cause. BE/BE gets hired to do the entire job, from negotiation (which fails, of course) to gathering the HUMINT/ELINT to the actual Team Insertion & subsequent Hostile Extraction.

My request is as follows:
    I was hoping to get some information on the cells you had running in GY (Game Year) 1999 and would like to get your permission to use it in this assignment. All I would need is Cell Name, Operative Names and a quick blurb (A paragraph is all I need).

For Example:

Calgary Bravo: Canada

Carlos Montoya (Cell Leader): Vet-1
Carlos is new to his task as Cell leader but is doing well in his own right. He is an experienced Operative (Sniper) with a history within the Canadian Joint Task Force 2. He was born in Ecuador and spent a good portion of his life there, taking the opportunity to come to Canada when it presented itself. Carlos recently earned his Baccalaureate in Computer Sciences.

Lori Pederson: Vet-1
Lori grew up in New Denmark, NB, Canada where he father was an RCMP Constable. She went to University on an RCMP scholarship and graduated with honours. She joined the Toronto Metropolitan Police Department and served there for five years, two of which were spent on the Emergency Response Team. She left TMPD and joined BE/BE in Calgary. Lori is an assertive operative and is known for her remarkable skill as an entry expert and marksmanship with her MP5SD6.

Mark Railton: Vet-1
Mark grew up in a rural Alberta, Canada town and went to University in Calgary, where he earned his Medical Degree. He then, mysteriously, joined BE/BE. He is somewhat mysterious about certain skills he has acquired in his life, many of which one would associate with an Intelligence Operative. Mark has made it a habit to keep two of his Glock 17s handy at all times.

Cheryl O'Conner: Rookie-2
Cheryl O'Conner grew up in a Polish Household (Mother is Polish) in Calgary, AB, Canada and went to Polish School. She joined the RCMP and went on to get a degree in Psychology, which she used as a basis for her training to become a Profiler for the RCMP. After several years with the RCMP she resigned and joined BE/BE. She has just completed her second assignment and seems to be fitting in well with the rather cut throat crown from Calgary Bravo.

Robert Warren: Rookie-2
Robert, or "Bob", served in the British Army, the "Foreign Service" (MI6) and... the Foreign Service. He is a very friendly and witty sort with a degree of dry sarcasm thrown in for good measure. While he may be a colourful sort, he is also skilled as a soldier and a "spy". He grew up in England and studied at Sandhurst for his Commission. "Bob" has been working with BE/BE for just a week now (2 Assignments) and has found it to be a very rewarding job.

Steven Mac Allister: Rookie-1
Steven Mac Allister grew up in Canada and joined the British Army. His Grandfather's Commission aided him somewhat in getting into Sandhurst. He started his career with the Gurkhas and spent several years there before getting into the SAS. After a three year stint, he Voluntarily Returned To Unit and was promoted to a staff position. For reasons tied to his time in the SAS he was Honourably Discharged two years later and given a false history by MI6. He then got a position with BE/BE and is undergoing orientation. Steve is a fairly quiet man who keeps his past to himself as much as possible. He has been to many hotspots and is a seasoned combat veteran.

The MPI is set up to require about 20-30 Operatives for the Extraction Aspect, 4-5 Operatives for the Negotiation Aspect & 10-15 Operatives for the HUMINT/ELINT Aspect. I am asking as I am interested in adding a bit of flavour and some continuity from the rest of the ME world. I figure we have such a rich background and even history here on the server that it would be a shame not to explore it.

In the interests of not clogging up the server you can send it direct to me... unless there is an interest in seeing who all is out there...

Thank you in advance...

S.

Get Premium UNLIMITED Internet Access across Canada for
JUST $9.95/MONTH at http://www.get3web.com/?mkid=emt123