Re: BE/BE operative's Kit/ Operation Handbook

>Ok, as I have not lot of chance to get the BE/BE operative's Kit, can
>someone recommend me a "easy" introduction book/text about :
>- urban operations tactics
>- modern intrusion procedures
>or any advices to get a bit of "reality" in these kind of game situation.

If you don't mind spending some money, I highly recommend "Expedient B&E"
as a "how-to" guide for modern intrusion procedures.  It was written for
professionals and contains excellent detailed information on lockpicking,
alarm circumvention, and alternative methods of entry.  Good reading.  It
is available from the publisher, www.paladinpress.com or you can try
amazon.  If you would rather not read such a technical book, a decent
description of breaking and entering skills can be found in the David
Morrell novel "The Fifth Profession."  Be warned -- from a story point of
view, this is pretty bad fiction.

As for urban operations, the U.S. Army field manual mentioned already is a
good resource although it is geared more towards strictly combat operations
and gives little or no consideration to linear targets or personnel
recovery which are elements likely to appear in a gaming setting.  If you
are looking for a resource on SWAT/special operations tactics and
procedures, a decent, readable book is "Fighting Skills of the SAS."  I
bought my copy from amazon.  It does a good job of covering the essentials
while remaining accessible to those who don't have a police or military
background.  If you want a hard core, highly detailed text on how to clear
rooms and rescue hostages, I suggest "Special Forces Close Quarters Combat
Manual."  It is a reprint of a U.S. Army special text and is the single
best resource on the subject I've seen.  It is not light reading, however,
and to get the most from it will require some studying.  It is available
from www.paladinpress.com.

Hope that this helps.  Good luck,
Ryan