Re: BE/BE operative's Kit/ Operation Handbook

> Von Gurth :
>
> <snip>
>
> >I found a good source to be US Army Field Manual 90-10-1 (An Infantryman's
> >Guide to Urban Combat, 1982), which I bought in a military surplus store.
> >There's also a US military web site (http://www.adtdl.army.mil/atdls.htm)
> >that has many FMs scanned and OCRed, but I don't know if this one is among
> >them, or, if it is, whether or not you can freely download it.
>
> There's a big supply of fieldmanuals there, even for satellite
> communications and stuff. Of course, the most interesting things are
> locked... like demolitions or the ranger handbook :)
> I would suggest using the libraries filter function with "any"
> "fieldmanual" and look through the complete list.

	Ranger Handbook can be downloaded from the horses mouth.
	http://www-benning.army.mil/RTB/rtbmain.htm
	It is basic infantry stuff under one cover book, nothing
	particularly special there.

	Considerably more interesting for RPG use is ADTDL's
	TC 31-34 Humanitarian demining operations handbook (good
	for this kind of campaign) and TC 90-1 Training for
	military operations in urbanized terrain (good for RPGing
	a training session for this kind of job). Both can be found
	in www.adtdl.army.mil website.