Re: Three quick questions on USMC

>1. Is the the USMC camo clothing issued to any unit yet?

Not yet, but very soon will be.  The Commandant has been wearing them for
two months now.  For those who haven't seen them yet:
http://www.tecom.usmc.mil/mcub/utility/index.html

>2. How does the new USMC boot looks like? I saw a picture of a dark brown
>leather/cotton djungel boot on a website - is that the one?

Sounds like it.  They are designed to be worn with leather gaiters, similar
to the US WWII leggings.  The new boots are easily recognizable because
they have a rough, non-polishable surface.  They are also pictured on the
above website.

>3. How does the rating of the Marine Corps Physical Fitness Standards
>work? The minimum figures look almost funny to me, and I'm not working out
>daily.  I mean - 3 climb ups???

See here:
http://www.semperfi.marines.usna.edu/images/event%20photos/PFT/PFTCalc.html

Ryan