Re: Big Gun

Aleister Crowley  wrote:
> Revolver in .600 Nitro express.

Ouch!  Does it come with free wrist surgery?

Munchkins around the world can rejoice, I mean, the .50 AE is SO past.  I
can just see the questions now, "Can I carry it in an ankle holster?  Do
they make it in a snub nosed version?  How about chrome with gold accents?
I'm a big guy, I'll carry it in a small of the back holster (um, you're
wearing a speedo...)"

So pray tell, what tactical applications would it have?  Give it to the
other guy and wait for him to have a hernia?  Play Wyatt Earp and bap the
guy over the head?  Get the bad guy by shooting through the elephant (damn
elephant always gets in the way)?

:-)

Good for a laugh -
Eric