Re: John Walker: What Charges, who'll try him.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Pawlowski" <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com>

> Keeping my personal feelings on this matter personal,
> as I could rant for pages, I want to pose a few
> questions for everyone.

Hmm...from what I gather, I believe you and I have the same opinion on this
fine human being. :)

> 2. If he is tried, will he be tried by the US, or by
> the new Afghanistan government?  By the US?

I think he'll be tried by the United States, and I'd like to see him tried
for treason.  Treason is levying war against the United States or providing
aid/comfort to our enemies.  If I'm not mistaken, the punishment for treason
is execution.  He stood up to be counted with the enemy and took up arms
against us.

Light him up.

Oh, this is my first post to this list.  I'm not usually this grim, I just
happen to feel very strongly about this issue.  Hi, everybody! :)

-Thornhammer