Sierra Leone (was Adventure idea)

Greets,

since I got so many responses I thought I would put a
general email opposed to sending to each one a
seperate email.

Here is what the GM wrote:

Reply Speed

I read my email maybe once a day and I'll respond to
the Pbem once a day.

Characters

Players should make them beforehand. Each player
should have one character, but a player playing two is
possible. Ideally there should be 5 to 6 players and
under ten characters in the game.

Character demands:

Characters should be done according to the Me rules
with character sheets. Having a background on the
character is a definite bonus.

The only in-character demand is that the he/she has a
real passport to travel between different countries.

Details of the Adventure

These are not public at the moment

The game would begin in January and it would be good
that by then such things as a mailing list and
characters would be ready so the GM can start running
the adventure.

--
Lauri Gardner