Re: Sierra Leone (was Adventure idea)

At 06:06 06.12.2001 -0800, you wrote:

>Here is what the GM wrote:
>
>Reply Speed
>
>I read my email maybe once a day and I'll respond to
>the Pbem once a day.

No problem at all. I guess being offline during the weekend sometimes is ok.

<snip>

>Character demands:
>
>Characters should be done according to the Me rules
>with character sheets. Having a background on the
>character is a definite bonus.
>
>The only in-character demand is that the he/she has a
>real passport to travel between different countries.

Do I have to make a new character for the game? Are the characters BE/BE
personnel or freelancers/mercenaries? Are there any restrictions besides
having a passport? Are we playing in the canon timeline, or are there any
important changes the players should take note of?

>Details of the Adventure
>
>These are not public at the moment
>
>The game would begin in January and it would be good
>that by then such things as a mailing list and
>characters would be ready so the GM can start running
>the adventure.

Ok.  I'd suggest setting up a yahoogroup.

Arclight