From: x-p [mailto:x-p@millenniumsend.com]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 10:15 AM
To: millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org
Subject: Chainsaw

Allo All

Have been thinking... what stats would a chainsaw have in milend and
what type of damage would it doe and how much?

The point to this is that a chainsaw can be used in combat, but I don't
think it is a good weapon, but still it is a altime favorite in horror
classics.

Dann Ernstsen
Vanløse Alle 22, 3 tv
2720 Vanløse