Re: Acrobat Reader and IE 5.5 with Millenniumsend.com

I have been notified that a resolution to our problem
has been applied, and that the issues with downloading
PDFs is now over.

Digitalinet has outlined the problem, and I can see
how it was very hard to pinpoint.  To keep a short
story shorter, the problem was with some default
settings in Apache Web Server and its interaction with
IE 5.5.

We are back to normal, and a big Thank You should go
to Digitalinet for their due diligence.