Re: Where is everybody?

--- "Roger Stenning (G1LIW)" <g1liw@lineone.net> wrote:
> Ben -
>
> > as of yesterday, when some pinhead decided
> > to ram my car from a sidestreet i am now sans
> > auto again, and after my gf was in hospital an
> > extremely pissed off little bunny.....
> >
> > grrr. i hate insurance companies. i hate having
> > to buy a new car too...
>
> NOT AGAIN! Well, at least it's nice and clear as to who's to blame!
>
> More to the point, are you and your significant other OK?

up until the RAC man came (contractor - with police credentials) she
was quite happy to get out of the car, when he came and she mentioned
back pains, it was "Ambulance, now." paramedic on motorcycle, ambulance
in attendance, total chaos, resulting in my lassie being carted off
while i supervise a 2 hour trip on a flatbed for my wreck.  she was
released an hour later with bruises and some paracetamol thankfully ;-)

bad news is major chaos as i negotiate between my insurance brokers, my
insurers themselves, the other party's insurers, the RAC accident
solicitors and try and find a car.

good news is a shiny new courtesy car for 2 weeks to cover the xmas
holidays, my girlfriend out of hospital and chilling at home watching
telly, and a damn fine excuse to get off work for a few days while i
try and return to normal (ish)

i have a couple of apologies to make, first off to Scott Levy, sorry
mate, you asked me about doing that purchase for you in return for
those scans out of Villee....sorry i didnt reply, things have been
kinda hairy round here for a while, maybe after christmas if i can get
things sorted.

2nd to Roger, sorry about that CD, you have no idea how things are
overtaking me right now, job/money/family life are all pretty much
annihilating my confidence, my sanity and my bank balance... i've
unsubbed from a couple of rpg lists to take some time out, and follow
up some of my writing.  this list isnt (and wont be either) one of
them...

normal service will be resumed shortly....

AJ