Re: Acrobat Reader and IE 5.5 with Millenniumsend.com

According to HHH00, on Sat, 27 Jan 2001 the word on the street was...

> Sorry all I didn't know I was posting to the entire forum.

New to e-mail, are we? ;)

> I actually do not own a copy of the book.  I have heard many good
> things about it and would like to buy a copy, but don't know where.  I
> live in VA Beach,VA

Which would be in the USA... (It pays to keep in mind there are listmembers
from all over the world on this list.)

>and most of the game stores here don't carry it (at least none I know
> about)  if anybody knows an online store, or consignment bookstore that
> does, id appreciate it.  Thanx

All ME products have been out of print for about a year and a half to two
years now, IIRC (when was it again that CEE went out of business?) so it
can be a bit hard to find anything in game stores anymore. My suggestions
are basically the same every time someone asks a question like this: look
carefully through second-hand or discount bins in game stores, go to game
conventions and pay particular attention to traders selling old or
second-hand products, and look at WWW auction sites such as eBay.
Eventually you will find a copy, but don't expect it to be immediately, or
even within a few weeks...

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  My ocular organs!

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998