Re: Cybergames.com (again)

>     Sure, I can provide you plenty of clues. :)

good. shame we have to ask explcitly for them before they're
forthcoming....

>     First off, Cybergames doesn't own the ME properties anymore. They
> were
> sold to DOJ, Inc. on December 19 when we bought the assets of Hero
> Games.
>     I had the webmaster get rid of the ME sections on our message
> boards
> because no one was using them. If there's a demand for them, we can
> have them
> put back.
>     I had the webmaster pull the ME books from the online store
> because we
> had a couple of complaints about the quality of the PDFs. Since we
> (DOJ)
> didn't do the scanning and preparation of those PDFs, we want to
> check over
> them and make sure they're of proper quality before we continue
> offering them
> for sale. When we're confident in the quality of the PDFs, we'll
> offer them
> for sale again.

the only trouble i had with mine i've already mentioned on-list.  in
UMF in the tables at the front there are a few bits which become blurry
and unreadable, and in Nightwalker/Villee there are several missing
images from the file.

other than that the MRB is fine as far as i can tell, as is
Terror/Counterterror and the GMs handbook.  these are all damn good
books, and should be up there.

sooo, who is DOJ when they're at home ?

soprry about the Rant, but it's a shame when we get the game back in
circulation, and then it's pulled.  this list as far as i know is the
most active group of ME fans on the net, any chance you could share the
into with us when it happens ?

AJ - puzzled as the rest of the Cybergames.com online store seems to be
just as dead....