Re: Cybergames.com (again)

In a message dated 1/15/2002 8:50:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
AleisterJCrowley@rocketmail.com writes:

<< yet again ME seems to have disappeared, the only remaining reference i
 can find is the forum link off the front page of their website...

 has anyone there got the remotest bit of a clue ?

 or are they willing to sell it on again ? >>

    Sure, I can provide you plenty of clues. :)
    First off, Cybergames doesn't own the ME properties anymore. They were
sold to DOJ, Inc. on December 19 when we bought the assets of Hero Games.
    I had the webmaster get rid of the ME sections on our message boards
because no one was using them. If there's a demand for them, we can have them
put back.
    I had the webmaster pull the ME books from the online store because we
had a couple of complaints about the quality of the PDFs. Since we (DOJ)
didn't do the scanning and preparation of those PDFs, we want to check over
them and make sure they're of proper quality before we continue offering them
for sale. When we're confident in the quality of the PDFs, we'll offer them
for sale again.

Steve Long
HERO System Line Developer
DOJ, Inc. d/b/a Hero Games