Re: Technothillers coming out

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:44:40 +0000
"Matt_Da_Mann Lennane" <cheesebored@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey does anybody know, any good technothillers getting released soon on
> Screen or DVD(or anyother format), gee I've been out of the Millennium's End
> loop for about 3 1/2 years, and I got to catchup.

"Way of the gun" - it will be a good one to show to new people about
combat in millenniums end. Some have said the "the score" but if you can
see it and don't fall asleep then I'm impress.

> Any MAJOR rule changes since 1998?

No major rule changes because all rule changes have been house rules,
since the CEE is no more:)

> Any new HOUSE rules?

Look at www.millenniumsend.com for some suggestion else go around the
many site that have millenniumsend.com stuff.

> Any New Role Playing styles ie TOPGUN or StrikeCommander?

Don't know.

Welcome back to this great game

Dann Ernstsen
Vanløse Alle 22, 3 tv