Re: 'Animal Rights' Terrorists Brag of Criminal

I love using 'eco' groups as clients, opposition, or occasionally both in the
same adventure.  Animals are fun (covertly transporting and safeguarding a
lynx will always haunt my players), but you also have research facilities,
inter-group rivalries, chemical dumping and plants.  Offers a lot in the way
of variety compared to drug runners and middle east terrorists.

My cell has recently done an insertion into Myanmar to collect ultra-rare
samples for an orchid collector, thwarted chemical dumping in the Gulf of
California, covertly transplanted endangered plants to stop a construction
project, and done a search for Ivory-billed Woodpeckers on a restricted Cuban
military installation.  Lest you think these are a bit far fetched, they are
all based off real world happenings.  I have plans for the future involving
poison dart frogs and cancer curing shrubbery.  Ah, the varied life of an ME
cell.

Rob