Greenpeace, Blue Steel

1. Greenpeace invites operatives to their office in
Washington DC (Chinatown/Gallery Stop, Metro Red
Line).

2a. Operatives sent to Caribbean Island to sabotage
"Swim with the Dolphins" businesses.
2b. Operatives sent on cruise ship suspected of
dumping waste/oil/toxins.
2c. Operatives sent to Florida Keys to sabotage "Feed
the Sharks" businesses.
2d. Operatives sent to the middle of the Caribbean to
get research of US Naval sonar testing that is
beaching ocean mammals.

3a. This is a cake-walk, until they start dealing with
opposing security forces after the businesses start
fighting back.
3b.  Looks easy, but not when you are outnumbered by
200 crew members.
3c. Good opportunity to use the "Tigershark" shark
templates.  See 3a.
3d. Operatives have to contend with dodging the naval
patrols.

4. Repeat.

Things will eventually lead to Africa and China
missions to stop poaching.

Missions that involve genetically engineered crops,
fur farms, and/or animal testing just don't involve
guns and exotic locations, so I generally avoid them.

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.