MillenniumsEnd.com hit by spammers

Just an FYI for everyone.

MillenniumsEnd.com has recently been hit by spammers.
Spam is defined as unsolicited email advertising for
services/products.

Much SPAM says that you've signed up for it.  I
recommend you get a Yahoo/Hotmail/Excite Account in
which to register yourself on websites or other
services, to route all your SPAM there.  You then know
they are full of sh*t when they say you've signed up,
especially when it is sent to one of your "protected"
emails.

The last straw for me is when I'm getting spam at
"webmaster@millenniumsend.com" of all places.

I've taken to signing up and using
http://www.spamcop.net and recommend its RESPONSIBLE
use.  I've been hearing about legit email advertising
getting smacked because people forget they actually
did sign up for it (hence the extra email for
registrations and signups).

If you're on MillenniumsEnd.com and have gotten SPAM,
please forward it to me at
webmaster@millenniumsend.com with FULL INTERNET
HEADERS or with FULL SOURCE of the email, so I can
smack down some spammers :)

If you're not on MillenniumsEnd.com, I recommend
getting your own SpamCop.net account.

Thank You

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.