Re: US SOCOM desires...

The US SOCOM guys must have hacked my Sci-Fi files for M.E. They forgot the
power actuated stealthy/chameleon battle armor capable of limited space
flight equipped with the nanometer radar, nanite medical and unit repair
system managed by the DAI (Dedicated Artificial Intelligence) as well as the
telemetry link with the orbital artillery array and command not to mention
the close support craft... Of course I bet the man portable particle weapons
are in there...
 I figure by the time they get their entire wish list there won't be a US
SOCOM, or even a US anymore... we'll probably no longer be a balkanized
planet and will be having shouting matches with our extra solar colonies.
Then a SPECFOR job would take years to complete...

There.... Rant over....

As an aside, the technology being applied in the military field is no less
radical then it has been in the past. Let's not forget, RADAR's original
purpose was to cook enemy pilots as they flew over the channel... We also
have to consider the musings of one Dr. Tesla.... Weird then is everyday now.
Weird now may well be commonplace in ten years.

Easily transmittable energy is soon to be, Microwave transmitters and
receivers can now be used instead of power lines, we just have a few kinks to
work out (like the cooking of most bio-matter between the two stations).

S.

Get Premium UNLIMITED Internet Access across CANADA for
JUST $9.95/MONTH at http://www.get3web.com/?mkid=emt123