Re: Re: Rail guns (was: US SOCOM desires...)

> Absolutly true, in the last 50 years or so there
> have be no 'revolutionary'
> changes (changing the way we wage war, tactically or
> stratigically).

Well...hmm... Helemobility?
Perhaps global reach?

And I assume you mean land war? There have been a lot
of major naval changes. And of course, Information
Warfare, ICBMs, Nuclear standoff, et cetera

> (this can be concidered
> revolutionary when in general
> use).

Well, we are talking about the inception date of ideas
rather than their general use. Or so it seemed from
prior examples.

Mike